A. Via Moncada Road (3 km, 10 min))
- This route connects the bike lane on Juan XXIII Avenue (Valencia) with Moncada Road.
- Continue along Moncada Road to the junction with Carpesa Road.
- Turn right towards Club Valenciano de Natación.
- When you reach the Club, turn right at the service road of the Palmaret Channel until you reach the junction with the Carpesa-Tavernes road, where you will find EL MOLI LAB.
B. Via the old Valencia-Zaragoza railroad (5 km, 17 min)
- This route connects the bike lane at the end of Catalunya Avenue (Valencia) and the beginning of the North Boulevard, with the bike lane running along the old Valencia-Zaragoza railroad.
- Continue along the old Valencia-Zaragoza railroad towards Alboraya.
- Leaving Alboraya to the left, continue until reaching the Carranixet Ravine, turning to the right service road towards Tavernes Blanques.
- After the hermitage, turn right and continue along the channel until the junction with the Carpesa-Tavernes Blanques road, where you will find EL MOLI LAB.
Line 16 of EMT Valencia that connects Tavernes Blanques with the center of Valencia. There is a 5 minute walk from the stop, located on Cortes Valencianas Avenue, to EL MOLI LAB.
A. Via Moncada Road (6 min)
- Moncada Road to Carpesa-Moncada Road (3 min, 1,3 km).
- Carpesa-Moncada Road to Cami Moli Canyars (3 min, 1,8 km):
- Turn right to Carpesa-Moncada Road (1,5 km)
- Turn right to Carpesa-Tavernes Blanques Road (57 m)
- Turn right to Cami Moli Canyars
B. Via the old Barcelona Road (10 min)
- Constitucion Avenue to Cortes Valencianas Avenue (3 min, 1,5 km)
- Continue along Cortes Valencianas Avenue (150 m)
- Continue along Rey Don Jaime Avenue, Ausias March Avenue and Carpesa-Tavernes Blanques Road to Cami Moli Canyars (7 min, 2,5 km):
- Turn right to Rey Don Jaime Avenue (350 m)
- Turn left to 1 de Mayo Street (60 m)
- At the roundabout, take the third exit towards Ausias March Avenue (400 m)
- Continue to Miguel Hernandez Street (210 m)
- At the roundabout, take the first exit towards Alicante Street (130 m)
- Turn left to Dr. Gómez Ferrer Street (130 m)
- Continue to Carpesa-Tavernes Blanques Road (1,0 km)
- Turn left to Cami Moli Canyars
EL MOLI LAB is at a 15-minute taxi ride from the center of Valencia. Carpesa is within the Taxi area of the city of Valencia (Zone B)..